Thursday, October 21, 2010

We must look for a War Crime Tribunal

We must look for a War Crime Tribunal

Further to An Open Submission to Australian Parliament re Deadly and Tragic Misadventure in Afghanistan, 9/11 Truth and America's "Global War on Terrorism": The Pretext to Wage War is Totally Fabricated, Submission to Australian Parliamentary Debate re Afghanistan, Can America stop an Israeli 'nuclear' 9/11?, USA Must Quit Afghanistan Now, Osama bin Laden! Guilty or Innocent?, Osama bin Laden to Slaughter the Arabs and Muslims, Afghanistan! A Graveyard of Western Prejudice and Bigotry?, Afghanistan! Another Ancient Crusade of Our Time!, Afghanistan to Dickensian England! What Do You Think About It? and Afghanistan is Good below should be included in the long overdue Parliamentary debate.

Please remember, silencing the truth and murdering the free speech won’t help anyone.

We must look for a War Crime Tribunal.

Shifting reasons for being at war

Scott Burchill

October 22, 2010

We invaded to get Osama bin Laden, ousting the Taliban was an afterthought.

"We went to Afghanistan to make sure it would never again be a safe haven for al-Qaeda."

- Prime Minister Julia Gillard, statement to Parliament, October 19, 2010

NO WE didn't. In early October 2001, shortly after the terrorist assaults which became known as 9/11, the United States demanded the Taliban hand over Osama bin Laden, whom Washington suspected - but could not prove - had planned and financed them. The Bush administration claimed the Taliban was harbouring al-Qaeda's leaders.

Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar said he would consider the request, and asked Washington to pursue formal extradition proceedings with accompanying evidence of bin Laden's responsibility for the attacks - normal practice under international law.

No evidence was produced by Washington because, at the time, none was available. Nothing conclusive had appeared by June the following year, eight months after the bombing of Afghanistan had begun. Following the most intensive criminal investigation in history, the FBI was unable to definitively say who was responsible for 9/11, claiming it "believed" the attacks had been hatched in Afghanistan, and that planning had occurred in Germany and the United Arab Emirates.

The initial justification for the war, therefore, was the Taliban's "refusal" to hand over bin Laden and other senior al-Qaeda officials, despite the absence of credible evidence upon which to secure an extradition. It was not to prevent Afghanistan remaining a safe haven for terrorists.

Washington's departure from international law was more notable given its own history of refusing to extradite or prosecute accused terrorists enjoying a safe haven on American soil. Two examples, of many, will suffice.

Haiti has repeatedly asked Washington to extradite Emmanuel Constant, leader of the paramilitary group FRAPH which murdered thousands of Haitians throughout the 1990s. Constant found a safe haven in New York City because the US refused to even respond to Haiti's request after it was presented with compelling evidence of his crimes.

Orlando Bosch, a former Cuban who found a safe haven in Florida, was charged with 30 acts of terrorism by the FBI dating to 1968, the most notorious being when he blew up a Cubana de Aviacion passenger plane in October 1976. All 73 passengers were killed. The Justice Department under George Bush snr supported his deportation, as requested by Havana. Bush not only ignored Cuba's extradition request, but granted Bosch a presidential pardon at the request of his son, Florida governor Jeb Bush.

International law may not have ruled the day, but hypocrisy and double standards certainly triumphed. Perhaps Haiti and Cuba should consider invading the United States on the same principle established by Washington in 2001.

Three weeks after the bombing of Afghanistan had commenced, the goals of the mission suddenly and significantly changed. Its pretext was retrospectively adjusted.

In what may have been an unintentional admission, then chief of British defence staff Admiral Michael Boyce declared that the "squeeze will carry on until the people of the country themselves recognise that this [bombing campaign] is going to go on until they get the leadership changed".

In other words, the West will continue to bomb you until you remove the Taliban from power, even though many of you have actually been trying to accomplish precisely this objective for a number of years, and we acknowledge you can't do it unaided anyway.

Unfortunately for the people of Afghanistan, Boyce was deceiving them. The bombing has continued for nine years after the Taliban was toppled from power.

It is worth noting that three weeks after the bombing began in October 2001, 1000 Afghan leaders met in Peshawar, Pakistan. All were committed to overthrowing the Taliban and all opposed US air raids. Their pleas were ignored by the West.

The invasion was not undertaken to remove the Taliban from power. That was an afterthought, added weeks after the campaign had begun. The shift of aims is crucial in explaining the subsequent confusion of mission goals and the failure to achieve anything approaching "success".

Nine years later, this shift has been largely forgotten. The conflict morphed into a war against the Taliban - to deny terrorists, who had left the country, a safe haven. Despite Julia Gillard's speech to Parliament this week, this was not the war's original justification.

Scott Burchill is a senior lecturer in international relations at Deakin University.

--- In, "Biplobi Faruque" wrote:

John Howard and this trigger happy criminal blackmailed us in this war in the first place.


We can't win the Afghan war: it's time to talk to the Taliban, Downer says


October 19, 2010

THE former foreign minister, Alexander Downer, says the original aim for invading Afghanistan has been achieved and a political settlement with the Taliban is the best way to effect a speedy withdrawal of Australian and international troops.

Writing in the Spectator Australia magazine on the eve of today's parliamentary debate on the nine-year war, Mr Downer says maintaining the status quo will achieve only incremental improvements in security and governance and outright military victory is ''impossible''.

Boosting troop numbers, a solution fleetingly proposed by the Coalition in recent weeks, would help, Mr Downer says, ''but it wouldn't make the Afghan government less corrupt and more competent and it wouldn't reduce the Taliban guerillas to nothing''.

Mr Downer was the foreign minister in the Howard government, which sent the troops to Afghanistan in support of the US after the terrorist attacks of September, 11, 2001.

He says the initial military aim of destroying al-Qaeda in Afghanistan has been achieved and ''now is the time for diplomacy and political negotiation''.

Mr Downer says the Taliban is part of the political environment in Afghanistan. He likens it to the IRA in Northern Ireland. The conflict there ended where the IRA's political arm, Sinn Fein, was made part of the political process.

Launching the debate in Parliament today, the Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, and the Opposition Leader, Tony Abbott, will reaffirm their respective commitments to the mission which is now defined as training Afghan security forces, a task that is expected to take another two to four years.

But backbenchers on both sides were preparing yesterday to speak out or at least question the endgame of a war that has cost 21 Australian lives.

The Liberal MP Mal Washer told the Herald yesterday that Afghanistan was ''a lost cause'' and it was unfair to train soldiers and police when there was no surety about who would end up governing the country.

A Labor MP who did not want to be named said many would use the debate to express concerns. ''It's a good opportunity to raise questions of when it's going to end and what we are achieving,'' the MP said.

Mr Downer says if and when a political compromise with the Taliban is negotiated, there would be a need for some US forces to remain to prevent al-Qaeda re-establishing itself

Saturday, June 26, 2010

We stay in this 'unwinnable' war only because of our alliance with the US

We stay in this 'unwinnable' war only because of our alliance with the US

This idiot who is tormenting us is not dissimilar to shock jocks and tabloid media outlets! Nonetheless after ten years of death and destruction their Israel centric face is exposed and they will be defeated.

--- In, "bruce" wrote:

Re: We stay in this 'unwinnable' war only because of our alliance with the US

the islamo fas-filth in Afghanistan are on the back foot and it is becoming harder for the young men of Australia to send them to paradise as most of them are already there!! Raping youths!

Cheers Bruce

--- In, "Biplobi Faruque"

Re: We stay in this 'unwinnable' war only because of our alliance with the US

Good thinkers of Australia and around the world are trying to rethink the dreadful quagmires of Afghanistan and looking for some way out from this mess!

In this serious debate vulgarity, prejudice and bigotry of a deranged person is lowering the quality and ought to be rejected.

--- In, "rabbiforpalestine" wrote:

Re: We stay in this 'unwinnable' war only because of our alliance with the US

You love golden showers and child rape!! You are a very sick man!! Like the child rapist father of yours!!

The rape of your sister is well-known to us knucklehead!!!

--- In, "bruce" wrote:

Re: We stay in this 'unwinnable' war only because of our alliance with the US

You have a fixation on golden showers and child rape!! You are a very sick man!! Like the child rapist mohammad!!

Cheers Bruce

The rape of Aisha is an historical fact knucklehead!!!

Cheers again Bruce

--- In, "Rahat" wrote:

Re: We stay in this 'unwinnable' war only because of our alliance with the US

You have a fixation on golden showers and child rape!! You are a very sick man!! Like the child rapist father of yours!!

--- In, "bruce" wrote:

Re: We stay in this 'unwinnable' war only because of our alliance with the US

You have a fixation on golden showers and child rape!! You are a very sick man!! Like the child rapist mohammad!!

Cheers Bruce

--- In, "Biplobi Faruque"
Re: We stay in this 'unwinnable' war only because of our alliance with the US


Are you a psychologist like Mental Regan? Remember, that third grade actor used call his opponents mental and sick like you! Anyway, I THOUGHT YOU LOT LIKE GOLDEN SHOWRS!

--- In, "bruce" wrote:

Re: We stay in this 'unwinnable' war only because of our alliance with the US

You have a fixation on golden showers and child rape!! You are a very sick man!!

Cheers Bruce

--- In, "Biplobi Faruque" wrote:

Re: We stay in this 'unwinnable' war only because of our alliance with the US

Is it because he gave you a golden shower?

--- In, "bruce" wrote:

Re: We stay in this 'unwinnable' war only because of our alliance with the US

You are an ignorant fool!!

Cheers Bruce

--- In, "mujahidsolanorgv" wrote:

Re: We stay in this 'unwinnable' war only because of our alliance with the US

Yes, its won now go home. And if you can take Those that belong in Poland, Germany, USA etc With you. God bless Helen Thomas for being So factual. Like Galileo she did not want to Face the Inquisition at the old age of 89 but That did not make what she said less true than What Galileo said "the earth goes around the sun"

--- In, "mujahidsolanorgv" mujahidsolano@... wrote:

Re: Re: We stay in this 'unwinnable' war only because of our alliance with the US

Australian? I thought you were British? And don't say "funny you should ask"

From: bruce

Date: 6/13/2010 11:34:32 PM


Subject: [freeamericanow] Re: We stay in this 'unwinnable' war only because of our alliance with the US

The war against the theocrats and islamo-fascist scum is won!! The Afghanis are taking more and more control of their own security and the taliban and el quaida leadership has been decimated!! As a loyal Australian you must be pleased with that knucklehead!!

cheers Bruce

--- In, "mujahidsolanorgv" wrote:

Re: We stay in this 'unwinnable' war only because of our alliance with the US

Now you know how the Soviets felt.

-------Original Message-------

Re: [freeamericanow] We stay in this 'unwinnable' war only because of our alliance with the US

From: Biplobi Faruque

Date: 6/12/2010

We stay in this 'unwinnable' war only because of our alliance with the US

June 13, 2010

WITH the deaths of two young soldiers last week, Australia has now lost more than a dozen troops in Afghanistan, all but one since 2007. Contrast this with Iraq, where we had no deaths in combat. Yet our Afghan commitment remains remarkably uncontroversial.

The Dutch have lost two dozen people and this year their government fell over the issue of their continued involvement. Soon they will pull out. But in the coming federal election, whether Australia should be there won't be an issue – despite the latest polling showing a majority of Australians are against involvement.

Kevin Rudd has always been committed to a presence; Tony Abbott would like to put in more troops. Ideally, he would have Australians take the lead role in Oruzgan province when the Dutch leave. But an enlarged commitment is not something he's likely to be pushing in the campaign.

When he is doing so well on domestic issues why would he provoke that debate? Australians tolerate rather than want our involvement and would not look kindly on an increase.

This is something Rudd recognises. When Barack Obama's presidency was new Rudd gave him an increase in our contingent. The US would like more help but the government has made it clear a further request would be unwelcome.

Unlike the war in Iraq, Afghanistan has been seen as a "good" war, in moral terms. Launched in the aftermath of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in the US, it was striking at the heart of the terrorists' training grounds. While there was debate over whether "regime change" in Iraq would create stability or instability in the area, no one argued against the overthrow of the Taliban.

The year after the invasion of Afghanistan, a friend and I visited the country for a couple of weeks. I'd seen the film Kandahar; it seemed a must-go place. Mostly we were in Kabul but we drove to Kandahar. It was an amazing trip, taking 14 to 15 hours each way along a terrible road, with the odd prayer stop for translator and driver. The latter, who'd been involved in various conflicts over the years, became noticeably nervous the further south we went.

Already there were bad signs for the future: aid agencies were talking about a worsening security situation. But mostly there was hope. The locals knew it was early days but people wanted the page to be turned – this conflict-ridden country to finally find internal peace and progress.

We visited Bagram, the military base near Kabul. Almost all the Australian troops were out in the field, but we talked to their commander, who said the "good old Aussie characteristic" had meant the soldiers related well to the villagers. At that stage only one Australian soldier, Andrew Russell, had been killed. His vehicle hit a landmine.

As so often before, a lot of the hope has been drained from Afghanistan in the years since 2002. The Karzai government has failed its people. Drugs and corruption have dominated the economy. The Taliban have proved tough and resilient, and reasserted themselves. The operation in Afghanistan is more one of containment: denial of a safe haven for terrorism, rather than the optimistic nation-building that appeared a possibility immediately after the 2001 invasion. This has become, in the eyes of many experts, an unwinnable war.

Last week Defence Minister John Faulkner said Australian troops were likely to be there for three to five years but former US defence official Daniel Ellsberg, the man who leaked the Pentagon Papers in 1971, said this was a "totally foolish" estimate. Australians could figure on anything between 10 and 30 years if they continued to support the US strategy, suggested Ellsberg, who is also sceptical about Obama's intention to remove troops.

Australia will stay in Afghanistan as long as the Americans want us to, which means as long as the US is there. It is one of those commitments to the alliance. We do it even though the prospects of "victory" are probably bleak.

For Australia to re-evaluate its participation would be enormously costly in alliance terms. That is one reason why Australian governments – this one and its predecessor – have done their best to minimise the danger into which Australian troops are placed (sometimes incurring criticism Australia isn't doing enough of the heavy work). A large number of casualties would erode public support for the commitment

Friday, April 16, 2010

Lawless and Gutless Chris Smith of 2GB

Lawless and Gutless Chris Smith of 2GB

Station Manager
Radio 2GB
Fax – (02) 8570 0219
Sydney, Australia

It becomes a must to write this letter to you and add additional wrong doings by your radio station shock jocks, management and telephone operators.

Friday, 16 April 2010, at about 12.35 noon,
Chris Smith allowed some vicious anti-Muslim slur on air and for the rest of his shift he maintained a similar rage. At 1.12 PM I rang from my mobile phone to talk to Chris. Nobody from 2GB answered my call. I then used some other tactics to call your station and your telephonist answered me quickly! I identified myself and told her that I would like to have a right of reply in regards to Chris Smith’s harsh, unjust and inaccurate attack on Muslims based on false and fabricated reasons and grounds! She pretended to listen to me and then told me to hang on the line. I asked her if she could call me back, as calls from mobiles are expensive. She refused to do so and kept me hanging. Your station called me back on my mobile on many occasions before! At one stage the phone was disconnected. Because I was serious about rectifying the anomaly, I went on to hide my caller ID and rang your station again!

Naturally, the switchboard was not that busy and some one picked up the call! I identified myself again and I told the telephonist, “if you don’t want me to give a right of reply, I am going to accept it, … “. She then used some dirty tricks to frustrate me. I then said to her, “why don’t you pass this message to Chris – i.e. many non-Muslims are involved with incestuous relations, and far too many of them are fathering children with their own daughters, ranging from
Austria, Britain, Australia, USA, … . However, Muslims are not standing on tops of minarets to incite against non-Muslims for these acts of incest.” I continued, “suicide and murder suicide are the worst problems in Australia. Why can’t he do something to raise the awareness of these tragic problems instead of attacking Muslims based on Norma Khoury’s false and fictitious honour killing”?

She told me that she was going to pass the message to Chris! Sadly, for the rest of the shift Chris continued his vendetta against Muslims. He neither read my message on air, nor did he allow anyone to respond to his racist and sectarian attacks.

It was a one way ticket!

Anyway, I am faxing this document to you with an anticipation to rectify the situation, and thereby take necessary action.

You are also welcome to access this document and relevant links from this blog.

With thanks

Sincerely Yours

Faruque Ahmed
P O Box 0- 349
Alexandria – 2015
Mobile: 041 091 4118, Saturday, 17 April 2010

--- In, "komolarani@..." wrote:
NSW ADB to Australian Communication and Media Authority

For More:
Radio 2GB to 2UE

Further to
Muslim Hunt Continuum and Australian Media and The Sydney Morning Herald and Zionised Erik Jensen; the power and influence of radio 2GB is more than dangerous for any civilised society. The Cronulla Riot Report provided clear, conclusive and corroborative evidence that radio 2GB incited that violence. Yet, no one from 2GB was prosecuted! Even Chris Master’s Jonestown failed to curve notorious hate merchant Alan Jones.

Generally speaking, it is virtually impossible to succeed against radio 2GB at the NSW Anti Discrimination Board due to deliberately kept loopholes and lack of findings. Would you believe the toothless Australian Communication and Media Authority is useless too!

Due to the financial and legal power and influence of radio 2GB it is almost impossible to run a successful case against this station. Even if anyone wins against them, they will wiggle out by saying, “we will train our staffs … “. In reality non-stop insinuation and incitement against aboriginals, migrants, Muslims and Arabs will continue.

--- In, mamubhi wrote:
Taxi Mafia to Media Mafia

Faruque Ahmed must complain to the radio stations in question and Australian Communication and Media Authority for a number of breaches already occurred in many ways. Many would say, “the ACMA is a toothless tiger”! The media barons got the money and ways to humiliate and defeat an ordinary person.

Even if you defeat them and establish your case, they will say, “we will train our staffs … ” . This is a well kept loophole to defeat the intent and purpose of law and natural justice.

--- In, "komolarani@..." wrote:
Taxi Mafia to Media Mafia
For more: Komolarani Site, Komolarani Doc

Further to
Do We Need a Barrel of a Gun or A Royal Commission? below, the "anti-Faruque Religion" is getting stronger in Australia. Taxi mafia inspired taxi activists blame Mr. Ahmed for everything. However, they do not have any plan of action for the taxi drivers or the industry in general! Most importantly, none of them got any courage or capability to expose taxi industry corruption in the media or elsewhere!

Recently at a few "anti-Faruque Sessions" Mike Hatrick interjected by saying, "hang on, whatever you say, Faruque is the mover and shaker …. " and poor Ernie nodded with agreement. As a result the orgy stopped temporarily! Although, it does not means that the orgy won't start again. It will start, stop and continue as usual. But, what about the media?! Specifically talk back radios? Is there a concerted effort going on to silence dedicated community activist like
Faruque Ahmed? Else, why did they murder popular David Oldfield and replacing him with unpopular and vitriolic Jim Ball?

Do We Need a Barrel of a Gun or A Royal Commission?

values, culture and tradition gave us Australia, Australian values and Psyche! To complicate the situation further, the fear of invasion was very strong in Australia since day one! That's why most Australian media outlets are far too busy with `boat people' and they failed to pay attention to the NSW Upper House Inquiry re Taxi Industry and many other important issues affecting this land. Even the so called intelligent taxi driver's discussion forums like ozcabs have been dedicating their life to incite racism and sectarianism like Peer Lindholdt of Promiscuity for Virginity.

Anyway, the NSW Labor Party basically owns workers! They can parachute themselves to any union movements. They are also free to take bribes and sell out workers rights as identified in
Ghost and Gas – No Conspiracies. They have done so many times before.

Taxi Driver Entitlement under the Law was demolished due to The NSW TWU's Crime against Taxi Drivers! It was a taxi driver sell-out by the NSW TWU leaders like Harry Quinn and his gangs. They did so in pursuit of financial gains and according to the news reports of that time, Mr. Quinn had deposited a large amount of cash at the Commonwealth Bank, Eastwood Branch. When he was questioned, "Mr. Quinn, how did you get this money"? His reply was, "winning from the races".

Yesterday, Ms. Lee Rhiannon MLC went on to ask a few questions of Reg Kermode regarding Labor Party President Steve Hutchins Bribe Affairs, but, she was stopped by the Labor Party MLC!

Taxi Drivers' Cry for Justice was decimated by the Demolition Team of Attorney General Jeff Shaw earlier! We have much documentation of this kind of behaviour. Today, even in the Parliament of NSW, no one can ask any question about bribe takings and wrong doings of the Labor Party identities!
Now, the question is, "Do We Need a Barrel of Gun or A Royal Commission?"

Faruque Ahmed
Friday, April 02, 2010

--- In, "Biplobi Faruque" wrote:
Julius Striker to Jim Ball
Jim Ball, the multi cultural and multi faith man used to incite racism and sectarianism from the Sydney hate-a-thon AKA Radio 2GB! Prior to this period, 2GB used to be one of the better radio stations amongst the commercial ones. His counterpart was Stuart Bocking of 2UE. Poor Stuart used to be the telephone operator and radio man too.
At one stage Jim Ball appeared at radio 2UE equipped with telephone man unlike Stuart Bocking and continued his hate-a-thon. One could smell a rat here! However, as narrated in David Oldfield to Jim Ball, Jim's ratings went down whilst David's popularity (see David Oldfield to David Oldfield) started to climb up. Yet, David Oldfield appeared to be under pressure from some sources, and at one stage they split his popular 2GB slot to weaken him, but he survived!
As mentioned in "Emailed to David Oldfield at Sunday, March 28, 2010" below, some people went on to back stab David and myself. But, that was not good enough! They have now removed the more popular David Oldfield and replaced him with boring Zio-Nazi Jim Ball!
It appears that Alan Jones of Jones Town may be venturing out with other shock jocks including Jim Ball in Manufacturing Consent and Opinion similar to Julius Striker. Shock jocks like Alan Jones and Jim Ball have been inciting prejudice and bigotry by using illogical and irrational fear for a long time. Usually, they avoid debate and hide behind four walls and telephone operators. They also use raw emotion to misguide and misinform the busy and hardworking public into a state of robotic ignorance.
They have already demonstrated their power by removing a national political party leader based on false and fabricated paranoia regarding climate change issues. Now they want to remove the Labor Party with the same tactics!
I am not a fan of the labor party but I reject and condemn this type of manufacturing consent and opinion based on prejudice and bigotry emanating from vindictive xenophobia.
Further to Freedom of Speech please examine the gutless nature of the Sydney Hate-A-Thon AKA Radio 2GB and 2UE!
New Diary of Mr. Faruque Ahmed
Saturday, 3 April 2010
I rang 2UE and my call was rejected. Later, no one answered my call. I faced this type of difficulty a few more times this week.
I also rang 2GB and spoke to the prouder who promised to call me back. It happened to me a couple of more times in this week and they did not put on air.
Sunday, 4 April 2010 (2.53 AM)
I rang 2UE and my call was not answered by anyone.
I rang 2GB (2. 58 AM) in a different way and the telephone operator responded. He promised to call me back. In reality he did not.
Monday, 5 April 2010
Mike Williams had approximately two calls after 1.00 PM. I rang 2GB and spoke to a female telephone operator. She asked my name and topic of conversation. She also told me told me to hold but the line was disconnected me.
Tuesday, 6 April 2010
A female caller made enough statement to incite racist and sectarian unrest based on totally false and fabricated reason and grounds. I rang up for a right of reply and eventually radio 2GB rang me back. After 1.00 AM.
We spoke in line with
Burkah, Fear and Paranoia Based on Prejudice and Bigotry and Mike accused me of a few unpleasant things but he failed to provide any evidence in support of his claims.
Wednesday, April 07, 2010
I rang 2UE from my phone and no one picked up the call. I used different technique and it was answered very quickly! Anyway, the telephone operator took my number and he promised to ring me. Yes, Dale rang me back and he conveyed the message that Mike Jeffreys won't talk to me (2.30 AM.)
--- In, "Biplobi Faruque" wrote: Freedom of Speech
Media outlets must report truthfully and accurately. They should not be silencing the truth and manipulating any event. The media outlets must not manufacture consent and opinion by cheating or tricking. Hiding behind telephone operators and four walls are option for gutless wonders.
Finally, freedom of speech must be respected as it is the most valuable and universal asset.
Sydney Radio Nazi Jim Ball was investigated by the Australian Communication and Media Authority due to some quality works of Mr. Faruque Ahmed (Evidence 1 and 2) according to Radio News. Jim Ball is a notorious pest of the radio and his removal is long overdue. However, David Oldfield started to be fair and balanced commentator rather than riding on irrational, fear, paranoia, prejudice and bigotry! According to an informed source, he may have stepped on Zionist toes and they are behind his downfall!
Mr. Faruque Ahmed is a well-known community activist. He has been exposing many crimes and corruptions for a long time. He is also instrumental to many taxi industry reforms. However lately both 2GB and 2UE switchboards are denying him any air time and thus in a way they are preventing to expose many taxi industry crimes like the NSW Labor Party President Steve Hutchins Bribe Affairs!
Manufacturing consent and opinion are two main dirty games in the Australian media outlets including radio 2GB and 2UE! It appears, both 2GB and 2UE are using their telephone operators to silence free speech of Mr. Faruque Ahmed to appease their advertisers as mentioned in Taxi Mafia Inspired Blockade (Radio 2GB), Taxi Mafia Inspired Blockade (Radio 2 UE) and Producers of Radio 2GB earlier.
Mr. Faruque Ahmed is determined to fight for free speech as well as ensure truthful and accurate reporting by the media outlets. From now on he is maintaining "New Diary of Mr. Faruque Ahmed" below.
--- In, "Biplobi Faruque" wrote: Radio 2GB to 2UE

For More:
Radio 2GB to 2UE

Further to
Taxi Mafia Rules NSW Government and Politics and Do We Need a Barrel of a Gun or A Royal Commission?, only the Sydney Morning Herald have been carefully exposing taxi mafia crime spree.

Almost after 25 years of sufferings and oppression we managed to start a
NSW Upper House Inquiry in to the Taxi Industry. Most of the big players refused to appear in front of the Inquiry. Even the taxi networks have shown their blatant contempt as mentioned in A Critical Observation re NSW Upper House Inquiry and Beyond A Critical Observation re NSW Upper House Inquiry!

However, the
The Power of the Taxi Mafia became more obvious when the Taxi Washer to Taxi Mafia virtually ignored and refused to answer most of the questions put to him by the NSW Upper House Committee. It also became clearer when some MLCs including the Committee Chairman and a Labor Party MLC obstructed Ms. Lee Rhiannon MLC and Mr. Trevor Khan MLC to ask a few questions to Reg Kermode!

As a taxi industry activist, I have been talking to talk back radio for a long time and I would like to think that my agitations may have improved the taxi industry a bit and we do have more room for improvement. However, as previously mentioned in
Taxi Mafia Inspired Blockade (Radio 2GB), Taxi Mafia Inspired Blockade (Radio 2 UE) and Producers of Radio 2GB and that some shock jocks and producers/management have been denying me airtime for reasons well-known to them.
Ironically, I have not heard many taxi industry activists or your station staffs for that mater to report or discuss about the important issues like the NSW Upper House Inquiry in to the Taxi Industry!
Mike Williams of 2GB and Mike Jefferys of Radio 2UE duo are also maintaining the blockade against me since the departure of Jim Ball and David Oldfield respectively.
I am sure this is neither a healthy and balanced open to all radio nor a good scenario.
With thanks.

Faruque Ahmed
Mobile: 041 091 4118
Saturday, 3 April 2010

Producers of Radio 2GB
For More: Crimes Exposed
Radio 2GB is an infamous hate machine of Sydney. This station is the most high rating radio station of the town. Deliberate and creative injection of prejudice and bigotry along with illogical and irrational fear made 2GB popular amongst the ignoramuses. However, many intelligent Australians are ashamed of the existence of 2GB, Telecrap and other tabloid media outlets!
Most of the vicious and callous shock jocks of 2GB hide behind four walls and telephone operators. These days, they are hiring spiteful and cipher telephone operators to murder free speech.
David Oldfield used to be Pauline Henson's right hand man and was also supposed to be a racist person as well! However, since his interaction with honest and intelligent 2GB communities he became the king of the night time radio and much better than many closet racists of 2GB. Yet, 2GB splattered his blood all over their radio station.
Anyway, as per his email below, David wanted to talk to me and he asked me to ring him. Yet, I could not talk to him despite six telephone calls to 2GB!
It appears that someone instructed the mighty telephone operator to block my calls. As a result, the switch person ignores my normal mobile number. However, when I use other peoples' mobile I get thorough straight away!! This again re-enforces the existence of deliberate blockade and quieter switch board of 2GB. On top of these tricks the new switch person also used many other dirty techniques against me. Last night, she ignored my mobile cal and she quickly picked up my call from another person's phone. When I asked her to explain her continuing irrational actions, she initially pretended that she does not know me! Then she said, "I rang you twice this week and you were sleeping Faruque". I responded by saying, "you are not telling the truth". She then got cranky and said, "are you calling me a liar"? I replied, "I will provide evidence to you or to anyone for that matter that you are not telling the truth, and you did not ring me as you claimed". She became more aggressive and cut me off!
Right now, a carefully orchestrated anxiety and paranoia is emerging regarding the boat people. According to my information, 94% refugees come to Australia via airports by planes with the assistance of airlines, travel agents and high flying lawyers. Surely no one is going to prosecute the above mentioned classes of `people smugglers'! On the other hand, only 6% refugees come to Australia via leaky boats and 98% of them are found to be genuine refugees even under very rough and tough laws of Australia.
Most importantly, over the last thirty years only 21 000 refuges `invaded" Australia, and it is not a life or death issue of this country. Therefore, no one has to spend 2 million dollar per refuges to defame, demonise, torture and terrorise these unfortunate individuals, as had happened during the Howard era.
Ultimately, refugee bashing doesn't have to become be the most spectacular sport in town displacing existing Muslims and Arab bashing due to blatant prejudice and bigotry.
Faruque Ahmed
Mobile: 041 091 4118
Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I have spoken to you during the illegal and immoral Israeli invasion of Lebanon. You were supportive of that criminal enterprise then, and I opposed it. Would you believe that the Israeli High Court and many decent intellectuals are supportive of my stand! I do not know whether or not you are prepared to talk to me, or any one else with intelligence and integrity, for that matter. Perhaps, as usual, you just want to pollute the airwave with insanity!!
Anyway, the choice is yours and please declare it openly, rather than hiding behind your poor telephone operators and four walls. My phone number is 041 091 4118. You can call me if you want.
Faruque Ahmed

Emailed to David Oldfield at Sunday, March 28, 2010
Dear David
Further to Cabcharge chief to appear at taxi inquiry I have been trying to speak to you and I made a few phone calls without any success. To the best of my knowledge, some people of "Eastern suburbs" do not like you and they want you out of the radio industry. This is not surprising as they have their own priorities, and they do not like anyone who is not a cheer-leader for their racist and fascist causes. Recent encounters with US Vice President Joe Bidone, Secretary Clinton and President Obama are only a few good examples!
Anyway, I do not know is it you, your producer, or your station manager is trying to block me. As you know I would like to expose taxi industry corruption and many other important issues.
However, this time may I take an opportunity to differ with you regarding the `boat people'.
Right now a carefully orchestrated anxiety and paranoia regarding the boat people have taken over the horizon. According to my information, 94% refugees come to Australia via airports by planes with the assistance of airlines, travel agents and high flying lawyers. Surely no one is going to prosecute the above mentioned classes of `people smugglers'! On the other hand, only 6% refugees come to Australia via leaky boats and 98% of them are found to be genuine refugees even under very rough and tough laws of Australia.
--- On Tue, 16/3/10, David Oldfield wrote:
From: David Oldfield Subject: RE: Peer Lindholdt of OZCABBIE - Let's Talk About TaxisTo: "Faruque Ahmed" Received: Tuesday, 16 March, 2010, 6:36 PM
Thanks Faruque.
Sorry you only got the last minute of the programme Tuesday morning - no doubt we will speak again soon.
From: Faruque Ahmed [mailto:union_faruque@...]Sent: Sun 14/03/2010 9:58 PMTo: Cabbie OZ; David Oldfield; Daily Telegraph; ….
Subject: Peer Lindholdt of OZCABBIE – Let's Talk About Taxis
I have been speaking to all available media outlets and I did my best to expose the taxi industry corruption for a long time. Taxi Mafia Inspired Blockade (Radio 2 UE) and Taxi Mafia Inspired Blockade (Radio 2GB) are self explanatory. However, where are your friends like Jools or Nelson? Did they expose any wrong doings rather than attacking migrants and aboriginals to become mini Reg Kermode at the expense of taxi drivers?! You also regularly promote dictatorial business empire (?) of your partner in crime Michael Jools! His consistently destructive, selfish, and opportunistic behaviour including financial impropriety are rewarded by you all of the time.
This time you wrote in your editorial (OZ Cabbie March 2010), "… Faruque Ahmed who continues to be an embarrassment…". You also write in page 2 of the same issue, "… Faruque Ahmed and Michael Hatrick for themselves … ". You never wrote anything good about me and many other dedicated taxi industry activists!
Peer, you are one of three saints of Three Saints without Sanity! A Short History and Warning to Greedy People was dedicated to stop greed of yours.
Please read the Transcript of NSW Upper House Inquiry should you wish. Despite all of those restrictions, I spoke valiantly and sincerely. On the other hand you even lacked the courage to speak in person in front of the committee.
Last time you wrote, " … a Muslim extremist like Faruque Ahmed should not have to be elected in the NSW TDA no mater how desperate the NSW TDA is …. When I asked you to provide an example of "Muslim Extremism" you failed to do present an iota of evidence in regard to my so called Muslim Extremism.
You also wrote, "… You Faruque are the true RACIST. You hate "whites" and Jews. You, with your fanatical emails and blogs, are doing more to damage any hope of racial harmony than anyone else I know, and in the process you are destroying the reputation of the NSW TDA.
Unlike the countries where you and your 'brothers' come from, here you Have freedom of speech and the right to express your opinion (as long as you don't incite violence or acts of terrorism). However, you have no right to associate your racist slurs and propaganda with an association which does not, I assume, share your views. … " PEER
Historical background of racism and sectarianism rather than taxi industry activism!
Peer's Peers exposes Peer Lindholt's arrogance, ignorance and blatant racism.
Adolph Hitler to Ross Nelson demonstrates white supremacists' superiority complex including St Peer of Copenhagen.
Geriatric Islamophobia again demonstrates pure racism and sectarianism rather than taxi industry activism.
In light of consistent racism and saturnism emanating from St Peer of Copenhagen, I again would like challenge Peer and any other White Supremacist to open the Danish East India Company first and then win the Battle of Plassey like Lord Clive and then commit suicide to escape hanging before re-establishing White Australia Policy. The issue is Taxi Drivers' Safety and do not try to divert that life and death issue by using race and religion cards without any justification!
Again Peer's racist venom compelled me to write:


You were unhappy about Black, Brown, Yellow, Chinese and Asian taxi drivers! Now you are unhappy because those Black, Brown, Yellow, Chinese and Asian "accents" took over the government departments!! Mate, take it easy and get used to it.
Should you wish to bring back your beloved WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY, you must have a World War 3, shattered Europe, totally destroyed European economy and desperate European refugees who would be willing to work for peanuts in Australia. I bet Europeans who are enjoying a "peace based" European economy and harmony would be interested in your beloved WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY at all.
So, you got the choice! Asian, African, South American desperados would do the shit job like mine for peanut. Smart ones amongst these groups would initially do the crap jobs and then ultimately become bosses of the country because of their university degrees, determination and intuition. In the meantime, you and your Pauline Henson mobs can curse the "WOGs" from Mathew Talbot Hostel."
Conclusion: Peer, you are gutless wonder and you won't publish my materials at your useless OZCABBIE magazine. However, I am inviting you to answer me at my blogs without and fear of favour.

Faruque Ahmed
Sydney Taxi Corruption
Sunday, 14 March 2010
For more:
Crimes Exposed